The #1 priority here at Bloomfrog is our clients. This being said we believe all our clients should have full control over their websites content. Using a Content Management System makes all of this possible. A few popular content management systems we specialize in are Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
What Is A Content Management System (CMS)?
A content management system, or CMS, is a web application designed to make it easy for non-technical users to add, edit and manage a website. A content management system (CMS) supports the creation, management, distribution, publishing, and discovery of corporate information.
What Exactly Do You Get Out Of A CMS?
There are a wide range of business benefits that can be obtained by implementing a CMS. Some of these benefits are:
- A CMS allows non-technical authors and editors to create, edit and publish content on a website with ease.
- Making future colors, design, or navigational structure updates becomes much easier with the use of templates.
- Security is an important issue, particularly for intranets. A CMS can facilitate better content security. It can control who is allowed to publish to the website, and who is allowed to see what content.
- Content Management system reduces time-to-publish, allowing you to get content published faster. This is an important issue for the modern organization. The quicker you get key content published, the more value it creates.
- Content management system also reduces the web maintenance cost. Also web content management system makes the working smoother within the organization as well as with the customers.
Above all, the greatest benefit the CMS can provide is to support your business goals and strategies. Contact Bloomfrog now to learn how to take control of your website, and lower your overall operating cost.